While the library owns at least 1 copy of each required textbook, be aware that other students rely on these copies as well.
Required Textbooks Rules:
- Your student ID is given to the librarian or student worker at the main desk in order to use a Required Textbook.
- In most cases, there is only 1 copy per textbook, so when you're done using it, please return it for waiting classmates.
- Return all Required Textbooks before the library closes each day.
- If you photocopy from a book, it cannot be more than 10% of the entire book. This is literally a law that lovely librarians must enforce.
- All books with pink labels cannot be checked out of the library.